Configure, Integrate & Prototype IP in Minutes
With the increasing hardware and software complexity in today's SoCs, designers need more from their IP providers to help meet their project schedules. Delivering IP blocks alone is no longer adequate to address their growing SoC design and integration challenges. Designers require solutions that ease IP configuration and integration into the overall SoC and accelerate their software development effort.
This webinar details how IP Prototyping Kits can help you start implementing IP in a SoC context in minutes. As an example, it will show how you can modify the IP configuration of a PCIe 3.0 Root Complex controller through the IP Prototyping Kits’ fast iteration flow, which includes Synopsys' coreConsultant IP configuration tool, Synopsys' ProtoCompiler DX synthesis and debug tool, and compilation scripts.
Attend this webinar to learn about:
- New techniques for faster IP reconfiguration and validation
- Benefits of working with a prototyping kit to validate interoperability with real-world I/O devices
- Using a peripheral processor for IP driver development
- Using deep trace debug to observe critical signals
- Advantages of pre-verified IP reference designs and proven hardware platforms
Who Should Attend:
Software developers, hardware engineers, SoC prototyping teams